It’s 9am. Do you know where your forms are?
SharePoint sites can very quickly grow out of control, and it’s easy to lose track of where your form assets are. With the Site Scanner, you can easily pinpoint the locations of your forms and content types at a glance and get summary statistics about them too!
- Scan your entire Office 365 site in seconds
- Snapshot of where all your forms & libraries are
- Results include content types and lists with forms
- Refresh the scan when your site changes
Is your data trapped in your eForms?
Electronic forms are a great way to capture data, but not so great at allowing you to access or manipulate that data later on. With Qdabra Forms Services (QFS) you can export your data outside the form for easier retrieval and reporting.
- Save form fields to SharePoint Lists
- Save form attachments and images to SharePoint libraries
- Break down large forms into smaller ones
- Email a form view as a PDF file
- Code-free! (No Sandbox or Admin Deploy needed)
Are you ready to move beyond InfoPath?
Microsoft InfoPath is a great application, but it is costly and limited. Wouldn’t it be great if there were a free, open-source eForm app you could switch to? Well now you can: FormsViewer allows you to quickly and easily open, edit and submit browser-based XML forms.
- Supports full range of browser-based controls
- Install the app on your Office 365 site
- No ASP.NET, all HTML/JS
- Completely open source
Is your data trapped in your SharePoint site?
Sometimes your business needs call for moving your data out of SharePoint entirely, into Excel, Access, or another environment. With the eForms Migration app, you can do just that: push your data into the cloud and pull it into Access or another database solution.
- Move your forms into Windows Azure
- Avoid the hassle of setting up your own servers
- Map your form data to SQL for easier reporting
- Store submitted forms on your Office 365 site (optional)